These provisions apply to websites (hereinafter the “Website”) provided, managed, and operated by Inflidge Industrial Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”). A visitor of the Website is hereinafter referred to as “User.” Please note that these provisions may be subject to a change without prior notice.
We recommend the following browsers to access the Website.
- Internet Explorer 9 (Windows Vista)
- Internet Explorer 11 (Windows)
- Apple Safari, latest version (Mac OS X)
- Mozilla Firefox, latest version
- Google Chrome, latest version
Necessary plugins/helper applications
The Website requires the following plugin/helper application:
Other special notes
The copyrights and other rights to all information and content on the Website (documents, pictures, images, sounds, and programs) belong to the Company or companies that provided the content, or by which a license has been granted to the Company to use such content. Without the permission of the rights holder, the User cannot use (reproduce, divert, sell, or any other secondary use) any content (documents, pictures, images, sounds, and programs) provided through the Site outside the scope permitted under the Copyright Act or relevant laws.
The names of companies and products on the Website are the trademarks of the Company or each corporation.
Link to the Website
You can link to the Website without permission except as listed below. However, there may be a change of the domain name, relocation, or removal of pages without advance notice at the convenience of the Company.
- Providing a link that misleads the viewer into believing that the content of the Website is that of a linked page;
- Providing a link, without our consent, that misleads the viewer into believing that the link provider has a special relationship or association with the Company;
- If we are forced to provide a reciprocal link or a link gives rise to the payment of any fees; or
- Providing a link that is obviously disadvantageous to us.
- The Company checks all information and data on the Website under internal standards. However, the Company does not warrant under any circumstances the accuracy, currency, or usefulness for the User with respect to information on the Website.
- The Company will not be responsible for any damage to the User from the use of the Website. The Company will not be responsible for any damage to a User from any change, removal, or discontinuance or suspension of the publication of information on the Website.
- Websites linked from the Website are managed and operated at the responsibility of each corporation, individual, or organization and are not under the control of the Company.
- The Company will not be responsible for any damage to the User from access to a website linked from the Website. A viewer will access a linked website in accordance with the terms and conditions provided by the website at the responsibility of the viewer. These links do not necessarily imply a special relationship or association between the Company and the corporation, individual, or organization that manages and operates the linked website.